Saturday, March 17, 2012

Just Another Hurdle.



 A couple of weeks ago I started having some serious lower back pain. Some days, I barely am able to function. I can't remember the last time that I was so uncomfortable.... maybe during labor giving birth about 30 years ago. I can remember having severe back pain with the birth of my daughter. Then the pain was gone in 16 hours. I am definitely not a pill junkie and have an issue with pills of any kind. So one may hear me whine alot. However, this has really become unbearable. I have seen 2 doctors and been given 3 types of medication and a back brace. Both doctors are pretty sure that I have suffered a ruptured disc in my back. I will have to endure the discomfort for 3 weeks before anything will be done. Normal routine is "drug therapy" before anything else. Not much slows me down, but I think I have finally slowed down. I won't be climbing up on any roof tops soon. Believe me, I have heard my share of "I told you so".
   Still, the chickens, pigeons and quail need feed and water. I still have my co-op run for produce to make every week. I still have eggs hatching in the incubator. Dogs and cat need attention as well. I have a full calender for months ahead. Not to mention how badly the house needs cleaned, and projects need finished. I will do as I can, and pray this soon will pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment