I woke up this morning and busied myself unpacking boxes. I probably unpacked 15 boxes.I made a coconut cream pie and rice pudding. My sister-in-law Regina stopped by with 5 tiles for my tile wall. Mom and dad stopped by for a few minutes and visited as well. I LOVE COMPANY!
After going to my Dr appointment I suggested to Dalous that we go have a late lunch at Magnolia's. Opps. I forgot. They are closed today. Reno's... closed too! Angus Bailey's, closed at 2:00. So we drove out to the old KFC, now Carlinville Family Restaurant. We had a good lunch.
We decided to take a walk this evening and go to the coffee shop. Closed on Monday evenings! Gosh, I need to remember to stay home on Mondays. We came home and am now enjoying a fresh brewed cup of Pecan Pie Coffee. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment