My husband is a true american picker. He is a treasure hunter, dumpster diver, trash picker. Some call it modern archaeology or recycling America. I love some of the stuff he comes home with. This trip he brought home a little wood chest full of old dolls. Some are made of clothespins. They are so cute. I will try and replicate them. I love his finds!




The same creative mind that can turn the treasures into something fabulous will also find the way to stash, store or surrender these items until their transformation. Good Luck!
ReplyDeletePatty, I saw on the MaryJane's Farm Facebook page that you just earned an expert level blogging badge :) :) So cool :) :) I'm working on my beginner badge and I bought that book "Blogging for Bliss" :) :) I just love MaryJane's Farm...so much fun :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather - Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #2176 :) :) :)
ReplyDelete